The most economical way to get started in simulated injuries. Reusable wounds and refillable accessories let you practice bandaging and splinting techniques repeatedly. Three-year warranty.
- 1 compound fracture tibia complete with reservoir and pump assembly
- 1 Bottle coagulant makeup blood
- 1 Pkg. powder to make 1 gal. simulated blood
- 12 Assorted stick-on lacerations and open fracture wounds
- 1 Casualty simulation wax
- 1 Pkg. broken Plexiglas® for simulating glass embedded wound
- 1 ea. grease paint colors: white, blue, brown and red
- 1 Body adhesive for stick-on wounds
- 1 Atomizer mist sprayer
- 3 Spatulas
- 3 Tongue depressors
- 1 pkg. of methyl cellulose for blood thickening
- Size: 15 in. x 10 in. x 5 in.
Basic Casualty Simulation Kit