The LIFE/FORM® Ear Examination Simulator makes it possible to practice examination of the human ear. Specially molded to exactly simulate external and internal physical appearance and dimensions, the plug-in removable ears are easily changed.
- Life-size full-color prints on film, embedded at the tympanic membrane, provide the same realistic views experienced with a live patient
- The lifelike, flexible texture of the ears requires the same manipulation when using the otoscope as required on a live patient
- Realistic irrigation and cleaning exercises are possible with the two tubes of synthetic earwax that are provided with the simulator
- A supplementary set of four ears is available separately for advanced nursing and medical school training (see LF01020)
- Includes normal tympanic membrane (photo embedded); mucoid otitis media (photo embedded); serous otitis media with fluid level (photo embedded); chronic otitis media with perforation (photo embedded); normal tympanic membrane with slanted ear canal (photo embedded); normal ear without photo for earwax removal exercise; two tubes of synthetic earwax; image CD; instructions; and hard carrying case
- Five-year warranty
Sh. Weight: 16 lbs ( 7.26 kg )