Large Body Rescue Randy - 105lb. (48kg)
Developed for lifelike adult or juvenile patient handling, transportation, and extrication training. These manikins can be safely used in situations too hazardous or uncomfortable for human volunteers.
- Made of tough cast vinyl with zinc-plated steel frame for longevity and rugged use.
- Manikins are fully articulated for positioning in widely diversified training environments.
- The manikins can be seated in an automobile, positioned in a smoke-filled room, and immobilized on a stretcher for mountain rescue instruction. Useful for simulating the removal of victims from utility poles, conduits, mine cave-ins, tunnels, and limitless other training procedures.
- This large body Rescue Randy is made to meet your rescue needs.
- Turnout gear not included
- Height: 6ft tall (1.83 m)
Dimension: 55 in. L x 27 in. W x 13 in. D (140 x 69 x 33 cm)
Sh. Weight: 125 lbs. (56.70kg)