- The Patient Care/CPR Manikin is designed to meet the needs of hospitals, nursing homes, and educational facilities in training primary patient care
- Also ideal for practicing CPR techniques
- Made of durable cast-vinyl over a steel cable frame, the lifesize manikin has fully articulated limbs and torso for flexibility
- Offers training opportunities in patient handling and transfer, correct positioning in bed, wheelchair, on bedpan, commode, or other hospital equipment
- Patient-sensitive bathing techniques and general hygiene procedures are facilitated by the manikin’s accurate, interchangeable male-female genitalia and smooth, washable surface
- A removable wig permits shampooing
- Vinyl skin easily accommodates wound moulages for teaching care of decubitis ulcers and realism in changing surgical dressings or practicing bandaging
- This manikin is weighted to 105 lbs. to provide added realism to patient care procedures.
Size: 51 in. x 24 in. x 12 in.
Simulaids® Patient Care/CPR Manikin