- This extraordinary torso represents valuable aid for all professional groups concerned with modern imaging processes (ultrasound, computer imaging and magnetic resonance tomography)
- Also a useful orientation aid to students when studying anatomy and pathology
- The torso is horizontally divided into 15 slices. At each individual cut plane the topographical relationships are represented in colored relief
- To aid study the discs can be shifted horizontally, and rotated around their sagittal axis
- Each slice can be removed individually
- Size: 51 in. x 15-3/4 in. x 13-3/4 in.
MRI Torso (15 Transverse Sections)