- This 9-month-old baby brings to you the challenges associated with foreign body obstruction in the young pediatric age group
- By placing the included obstruction in the pharyngeal cavity, you will occlude the throat and initialize the need for protocol maneuvers to remove the object
- When proper hand placement occurs with sufficient force, the object expels from the mouth
- Includes one foreign object for airway obstruction, clothes, and soft carry bag
- Clothing and bag are fabric U.S.A.
Size: 26 in. x 8 in. x 8 in. ( 66 x 20 x 20 cm )
Sh. Weight: 8 lbs. ( 3.63 kg )
Simulaids® Choking Manikin - Infant