Perform the following procedures:
Contains no electrical parts, hence no ECG capability
- Practice treating the survivors of simulated biological or chemical weapons of mass destruction (WMD) incidents
- Basic airway management
- Chest compressions
- Decontamination by flushing with water
- IV therapy
- Patient handling
- 140-lb. (63.6 kg) manikin is approximately 6 ft. tall, with a 42 in. chest
- Includes a hard storage case with wheels
- Assembly of the knee pins is required in order to attach the lower legs
- 57 in. x 34 in. x 12 in.
Simulaids® WMD STAT Manikin - 57 in. x 34 in. x 12 in.