- This Rescue Randy unit has been developed especially for the aero-space industry and wing tank fuel cell rescue training, but it can be utilized in any confined space rescue.
- It exceeds the flexibility of the Regular Rescue Randy products because the head twists and the waist flexes to allow positioning the manikin under dashboards, in tight spots, and under things where the Regular Randys will not go.
- This manikin can be safely used in situations too hazardous or uncomfortable for human volunteers.
- Made of tough cast vinyl with zinc-plated steel frame for longevity and rugged use.
- Fully articulated manikin.
- 5 ft. 5 in. (165 cm)
Sh. wt. 61 lbs (27.67kg)
Simulaids® Flexible Rescue Randy