This manikin is designed to be customized by the user for optimal training use.
- Joints withstand high stress and protects rescuers' fingers.
- Randy 9000 may be used in all weather conditions and fresh in fresh or salt water, but not in extreme heat.
- Made from rugged polyethylene parts (the same material out of which backboard are molded) that allow for the addition of varying amounts of weight to each of the pieces.
- You may add water, sand, or any other substance as long as you can empty the substance out of the parts.
- The empty manikin is easily moved and stored when training is completed.
- This custom-molded construction ensures constant size from one manikin to the next and allows the utilization of Randy 9000 in every environment imaginable.
- Each sealed piece is assembled with stainless steel hardware and is easy to replace.
- The range of motion of the joints, including bending at the waist, mimics real life.
- Randy 9000 is perfect for RIT or Combat Challenge as well as ship-board, heavyweight, horizontal rescues or lightweight packaging exercises like spinal immobilization.
- Clothes or carry bag not included
- Dimension: 25" x 29" x 19" (64 x 75 x 48 cm)
Sh. weight 68 lbs. ( 30.84kg ).
Simulaids® Randy 9000